Date: Sunday, 21 November
Timing: 1.30pm to 3.30pm
Menu: Cantonese Dim Sum & Cantonese Classics dishes with free-flow cocktails, wines, beers. SGCF Signature Cocktail will be served as a welcome drink.
Ticket: Minimum 2 pax ticket purchase, maximum 5 pax ticket purchase (ticketing charges included)
Click here to see the Menu
Terms & Condition
- You will receive an email confirming your registration. Flash the confirmation email at the venue on your day of your cocktail experience.
- Ticket is transferable but not refundable.
- Venue will allocate you to your seat/seats according to the no.of pax on your ticket purchase.
- Please contact the venue directly if you have any special requests (Dietary, seating etc).
- All government and social distancing rules for dining apply at our participating bars. Venue owners reserve the right to turn away visitors who do not comply with the rules.
SGCF is committed to supporting the recovery of our bars. If the government does not permit the festival to proceed due to the pandemic:
- SGCF Wristbands - You will be informed of rescheduled dates for use of the SGCF Wristbands for SGCF Signature Cocktail promotion.
- SGCF Events - Ticketed programs will be converted into home experiences that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own homes.
- SGCF Bar Crawl - You will be informed of rescheduled dates of the experiences.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.