#SGCF2023 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Singapore Cocktail Festival (SGCF)?
An annual event on Asia's cocktail and nightlife calendar, SGCF is a social and experiential gathering of drink makers and lovers from around the world. This year SGCF will happen from 5 - 21 May 2023.
- SGCF Festival Village (5 to 7 May 2023)
- SGCF City Takeover (5 to 21 May 2023)
SGCF FESTIVAL VILLAGE
What is expected in the SGCF Festival Village? (5 to 7 May 2023)
The Festival Village is located next to Marina Bay Sands (MBS). The Village promises exciting cocktail experiences amid a 180-degree backdrop of Singapore’s city skyline. With close to 100 different cocktails to sip on, the Festival Village will feature Brand Pop-ups, Artisanal Spirits, Food Street , Music and Entertainment.
Festival Village Opening Hours 5 May , Friday : 5pm to 10.30pm
6 May, Saturday: 4pm to 10.30pm
7 May, Sunday : 4pm to 10.30pm
Address Bayfront Event Space (Next to MBS)
12A Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018970
How to Get There Walking distance from Marina Bay Sands (MBS)
Alight opposite Marina Bay Sands MICE bus stop
Buses 97, 106, 133, 502, 518
Take the Circle Line or Downtown Line to Bayfront MRT Station and take Exit E
- URA Bayfront Open-air Carpark
- Marina Bay Financial Centre
- Marina Bay Link Mall
- The Shoppes @ Marina Bay Sands
What is the age requirement to participate in the event?
SGCF has a minimum age requirement of 18 years, a valid government-issued ID is required and visitors have to present this on first demand.
Where can I get tickets to the SGCF Festival Village?
You can purchase your tickets from www.singaporecocktailfestival.com. Limited Tickets will be sold at the door and are subjected to capacity on the day of the event. Ticket is transferable but not refundable.
What is the schedule for the Guest Bartenders/DJs/etc?
The schedule for Festival Village will be released in April. Stay tuned!
How do I check in at the SGCF Village?
Present your digital ticket to be scanned at check in and you will receive your Welcome Drink coupon and SGCF City Takeover wristband.
How do I pay for my food and drinks at SGCF Festival Village?
We accept all major credit cards and paynow.
What are the house rules at SGCF Festival Village?
By entering the festival grounds, visitors agree to have read and understood these house rules and agree to comply with and be bound by these house rules:
- Visitors of SGCF are subject to a pre-emptive search at the door.
- Possession of glass, plastic bottles, cans, fireworks, (fire) arms and/or other dangerous otherwise prohibited items are not allowed. Neither are substances, food, (alcoholic) drinks and/or animals.
- SGCF reserves the right to refuse / deny (further) access to visitors in a drunken state.
- SGCF has a zero tolerance policy on verbal or physical abuse or aggressive behaviour, whether it is used against SGCF staff or towards other visitors.
- Glasses and/or cups (empty or filled) are not allowed to be taken outside the festival area.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Without written consent of SGCF, it is prohibited to promote or sell any kind of service or product.
- Tasting cards purchased cannot be refunded for money.
- SGCF reserves the right to make changes to the activities and programs onsite at the Festival without prior notice.
- SGCF will automatically have the right to use all video or photo material made on the festival terrain, free and without notice.
- Visitors are not allowed to make professional audio or video recordings without written permission from SGCF.
- Visitors are held to follow instructions, regulations and/or directions of (security) staff of SGCF at all times.
- SGCF takes no responsibility for any damages on any grounds whatsoever, which directly or indirectly arise out of acts or omissions of SGCF, persons in its service, other persons who are working at the festival, or third parties during or in connection with the activities at the Festival, unless the damage is caused by intent or gross negligence by SGCF. SGCF’s responsibility is always limited to the grand sum paid by its insurance in this event.
- SGCF staff will always have the final say in these matters and/or matters not covered by these house rules.
SGCF CITY TAKEOVER (5 MAY - 21 MAY 2023)
What is SGCF City Takeover?
SGCF City Takeover programme features 45 cocktail bars all around the city. Programme highlights include SGCF Signature Cocktail promotion, Bar crawls, Cocktail Brunches, Masterclasses, Guests Shifts. SGCF City Takeover is from 5 May to 21 May 2023.
What is the SGCF City Takeover Wristband?
From 5 May - 21 May 2023, SGCF City Takeover Wristbands holders can enjoy SGCF Signature Cocktails presented by 45 bar partners all around the city at a promotional price of $18++ (U.P $25++). Each bar will be presenting one SGCF Signature Cocktail.
Where can I purchase my SGCF City Takeover Wristband?
SGCF City Takeover wristband can be purchased at www.singaporecocktailfestival.com
From March : Sale of Festival Village pass includes the City Takeover wristband.
From April - May : You can purchase the SGCF City Takeover wristband (w/o Festival Village Pass) and collect it from Singapore Visitor Center from 1 April to 18 May 2023.
Where do I collect my SGCF City Takeover Wristband?
SGCF Festival Village (5-7 May) For Festival Village visitors, your village pass includes the City Takeover wristband. You can collect your wristband upon check-in at the SGCF Festival Village. Self Collection For self collection of SGCF City Takeover wristband only, please visit Singapore Visitor Center and present your proof of purchase.
Singapore Visitor Center @ Orchard Gateway
216 Orchard Road, orchardgateway@emerald, 238898
Opening Hours: Daily 10am - 7pm
Delivery/Postage Delivery/ postage is chargable. Please indicate your address and particulars at point of purchase.
How do I use the SGCF City Takeover Wristband?
Wear your wristband when you visit any of the participating bars for SGCF Signature Cocktails from 5 May to 21 May. Stay tuned for the full list of our participating bars in April 2023.
Wristband is not exchangeable for cash or any other promotions.
Wristband is reusable from 5 May to 21 May.
Please make your reservations before visiting. Venue owners reserve the right to turn away visitors if the venue is full.
What is the schedule for SGCF City Takeover calendar of events?
The full calendar of cocktail experiences presented by our 45 partner bars will be released and ticketed in April. Stay tuned!
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Check out our Facebook and Instagram (@sgcocktailfest) for daily festival updates!
Stay safe, drink responsibly and have fun!
With Love, Team SGCF