Cocktail: Kué Tsí By Indulge Experimental Bistro
#4, Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2020
Best Bar in Taiwan 2020
#43, World’s 50 Best Bars 2020
Recipe Created by: Grace Tsai, Indulge Experimental Bistro (Taipei, Taiwan)
Ingredients: Primero Quebranta Pisco, Cointreau, Banana Liqueur, Shochu, Apple Vinegar, Citric Acid, Tropical Fruit Infusion
Inspiration: My hometown is in the south of Taiwan called Tainan. We have a tradition that is almost lost - to celebrate the birth of a baby, neighbours will send a fruit pie made by sweet potato and local fruit like pineapple, mango and kumquat for everyone in the block to share their happiness. Kué Tsí means fruit in Taiwanese, which is the daily language in Tainan. Peruvian Pisco, together with the rest of the ingredients, bring out the fruity tropical flavor for the cocktail. Inspired by the fruit pie tradition, we hope to share the joy of cocktails with SGCF fans in Singapore.
300ml (3 to 4 servings)
- Online purchases above $100 are entitled to free delivery.
- A $10 delivery fee will be incurred for orders below $100.
- In a case of a failed delivery, a re-delivery charge of $10 will be incurred.
Delivery Days and Time
- Orders placed before 5pm - delivery on the next day.
- Orders placed after 5pm - delivery will be on the day after next.
- There will not be any deliveries on Sundays
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.