$18++ (U.P. $25++)
Sun – Thurs: 12pm – 230pm || 5pm – 1000pm
Fri, Sat: 12pm – 230pm || 5pm – 12am
Sun: 12pm – 230pm || 5pm – 10pm
18 Marina Gardens Drive #01-21, Gardens by the Bay (Bayfront Pavillion), Singapore 018953
Expect drama, and to learn about ‘hot ice cream’. Paper Crane is inspired by legends, and the popular cough remedy "Pei Pa Kao," which is still enjoyed and used worldwide. In this tipple, Enjoy Roku Gin, mangosteen juice, sour plum, white chocolate and homemade empress bitters, are garnished with loquat 'hot ice cream' over popping candy and flamed orange zest. Guaranteed to illicit ‘oohs and aahs’.
About the Bar
Hopscotch is your ‘go to’ spot for whimsical local-themed craft cocktails. An ever-evolving menu and staunch regulars who swear by their concoctions. Hopscotch was founded in 2014 by former Bar Stories bartenders Roger, Louis, Kino and Joe, and has grown to three iconic locations across town --- all promising the same old uber-exciting drinks programme amid varying settings and surrounds.
- Wear your wristband when you visit any of the participating bars for SGCF Signature
- Cocktails at $18++ (U.P. $25++) from 5 May to 21 May.
- Wristband is not exchangeable for cash or any other promotions.
- Wristband is reusable from 5 May to 21 May.
- Please make your reservations before visiting. Venue owners reserve the right to turn away visitors if the venue is full.