Cocktail: Berry Picker by 28 HongKong Street
#30, Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2020
Ingredients: Monkey 47 Dry Gin, Lillet Blanc, Saline Solution, Scotch, Honey Syrup, Merlet Creme de Mure, Citric Acid Solution
Inspiration: The Berry Picker is inspired by a modern classic cocktail called the Bramble, created by a fantastic english bartender called Dick Bradsell. Bradsell was inspired to create the original Bramble by his summers spent picking blackberries. I wanted to bring this flavor to a more spirit forward cocktail, something that really showcased the gin and something that was a little more bracing so we have a Negroni style build on a cocktail featuring the beautiful Monkey 47 Dry Gin a little bit of a wild blackberry leaves.
(Keep refrigerated. Shake well and serve cold.)
Free can of Perrier with every bottle purchase.
- Online purchases above $100 are entitled to free delivery.
- A $10 delivery fee will be incurred for orders below $100.
- In a case of a failed delivery, a re-delivery charge of $10 will be incurred.
Delivery Days and Time
- Orders placed before 5pm - delivery on the next day.
- Orders placed after 5pm - delivery will be on the day after next.
- There will not be any deliveries on Sundays
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.