SGCF Signature Cocktail
Oye Como Va
Altos Tequila, grapefruit juice, grapefruit oleo saccharum, citric acid, habanero bitters
A twist on Paloma, inspired by Carlos Santana’s rendition of the Latin classic. Oye Como Va is a spicy, refreshing cocktail that says “Hey, how’s it goin’?” Perfect for Singapore and Mexican summers.
29 Tanglin Road, The St. Regis Singapore, Lobby Level, 247912
Terms & Condition
- Present your SGCF wristbands at the bar to enjoy these delectable creations at $18++ (U.P $25++).
- Participants must be age 18 and above.
- All government and social distancing rules for dining apply at our participating venues.
- Please make your reservations before visiting.
- Venue owners reserve the right to turn away visitors who do not comply with the rules.
SGCF is committed to supporting the recovery of our bars. If the government does not permit the festival to proceed due to the pandemic:
- SGCF Wristbands - You will be informed of rescheduled dates for use of the SGCF Wristbands for SGCF Signature Cocktail promotion.
- SGCF Events - Ticketed programs will be converted into home experiences that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own homes.
- SGCF Bar Crawl - You will be informed of rescheduled dates of the experiences.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.