21 May - Barood Brunch [Event Over]
Event Date & Time
21 May, 12:00pm to 2:30pm & 3:00pm to 5:30pm (2 Seatings)
56A Tras Street, Singapore 078977
Barood is a Latin-Indian izakaya that promises an experience like no other. Here, the elevated tapas are bursting with spice, and the cocktails are teetering on the edge of wild originality. The luxurious and sexy interiors welcome imbibers into its vibey cocoon, ensuring that a good time will be had.
Indulge yourself with a sensorial experience with their brunch and enjoy the SGCF Signature Cocktail and Free Flow Hendrick's Gin and Tonic for a perfect Sunday.
This event is exclusive to SGCF. Make your reservations here!Terms & Condition
- Reservation will be made under your booking name. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation is successfully completed.
- If the event you are attending requires a prepaid reservation, it will be transferable but not refundable. Cancellations will forfeit your prepayment.
- Venue reserves the right to turn away guests if reservations had not been made prior.
- Venue will allocate you to your seat/seats according to your reservation.
- Please contact the venue directly if you have any special requests (Dietary, seating etc)