20 May - Burnt Ends Bar Late Night Cocktails and Classic Bar Bites [Fully Reserved]
Burnt Ends Bar
Event Date & Time
20 May, 11pm - 2am
7 Dempsey Road, #01-04, Singapore 249671
Burnt Ends Cocktail Bar is designed as a 19th-century cabinet de curiosité of display cases, all coming together creating a tableau of wonderment, where culinary and beverage ingredients meet to form intoxicating libations.
The beverage programme exudes an easy elegance echoing that of Dave Pynt’s cuisine. House-made macerations meet fine liquor through sophisticated mixology sensibilities and skills, and creativity is expressed fully in a drinks list that changes and grows in complexity seasonally.
With recently joined Bar Manager, Louis Tan, overseeing the beverage and cocktail programming, signature cocktails take on a culinary fundamental approach allowing natural ingredients to shine, such as the Screaming Tomato, stemming from the classic Bloody Mary but with a new direction using greenhouse Jardin Rablais piccolo cherry tomatoes and Moruga Scorpion ghost pepper bitters. The Ondeh Ondeh, a whisky sour style cocktail with influences of the namesake Malay indigenous dessert, with coconut fat washed whisky, is not to be missed.
Regulars will also take delight in the legacy component that has been kept intact at The Bar, a selection of libations house-aged for two months in American oak barrels. The Historical section is Burnt Ends Bar tribute to classic icons; while a selection of easy-drinking Gin & Tonics makes perfect complements to a menu of smoky bar bites to evergreen Burnt Ends classics such as the Jamaican Chicken & Lime Crema, Smoked Quail Eggs & Caviar, Beef Marmalade and House Pickles. Imported from its original menu at Teck Lim Road, the Burnt Ends Classic’s sharing menu is exclusively available at the bar for the nostalgic.
This event is exclusive to SGCF, make your reservations here.Terms & Condition
- Reservation will be made under your booking name. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation is successfully completed.
- If the event you are attending requires a prepaid reservation, it will be transferable but not refundable. Cancellations will forfeit your prepayment.
- Venue reserves the right to turn away guests if reservations had not been made prior.
- Venue will allocate you to your seat/seats according to your reservation.
- Please contact the venue directly if you have any special requests (Dietary, seating etc)