17 May - No Sleep Club X COL 6 Hands Dinner [ Event Over ]
No Sleep Club
Event Date & Time
17 May, 6pm - 8pm (4 Courses + 4 Cocktails), 8pm onwards Ala Carte
20 Keong Saik Rd, Singapore 089127
NSC x COL brings together the past and present chefs of No Sleep Club with a menu of the evolution of No Sleep Club’s culinary journey. Paired with a curated menu from Bacardi, we will be presenting 4 courses to showcase the best of both venues.
Chef Colin Buchan and Sophie Fitsall were ex colleagues of Jun during her time at 1880 and were also Chef consultants on No Sleep Club’s original menu. Fast forward to 2023, Colin and Sophie have now opened COL down the road on Keong Saik and are now neighbours to NSC.
The menu is collaborated with No Sleep Club head chef and restaurant manager Federico Tiseyra and Nuria Gonzalez to bring a modern culinary yet casual dining approach to the NSC Kitchen.
Sharing a similar philosophy of towards food and dining yet coming from different styles, the collaboration showcases the culinary evolution of No Sleep Club from its beginnings in 2019 and a peep of whats to come, finished with an epic flight of modern cocktails from Head Bartender, Juan Yi Jun.
This event is exclusive to SGCF. Make your reservations here.
- Reservation will be made under your booking name. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation is successfully completed.
- If the event you are attending requires a prepaid reservation, it will be transferable but not refundable. Cancellations will forfeit your prepayment.
- Venue reserves the right to turn away guests if reservations had not been made prior.
- Venue will allocate you to your seat/seats according to your reservation.
- Please contact the venue directly if you have any special requests (Dietary, seating etc)