17 May - Last Word Back to 1920s [Fully Reserved]
Event Date & Time
17 May, Event Time: 7pm - 11pm
Unit 02-01, 8 Purvis Street, Singapore 188587
Last Word is named after a forgotten classic cocktail and aims to bring back timeless traditions in cocktail experiences. The bar features a Japan-inspired drinks program and spotlights ingredients, techniques and the refined simplicity of The Land Of The Rising Sun.
Last word brings back the roaring 1920s with jazz performances and cocktails popular during that era. Nibble on a chacuterie board and classic tipples with The Last Word.
This event is exclusive to SGCF. Make your reservations here.Terms & Condition
- Reservation will be made under your booking name. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation is successfully completed.
- If the event you are attending requires a prepaid reservation, it will be transferable but not refundable. Cancellations will forfeit your prepayment.
- Venue reserves the right to turn away guests if reservations had not been made prior.
- Venue will allocate you to your seat/seats according to your reservation.
- Please contact the venue directly if you have any special requests (Dietary, seating etc)