Date: 12 November - 12 December
Exclusively for SGCF, The Feather Blade will be featuring "Bone Marrow Luge” pairing their signature shot “Cacao Old-Fashioned shot ” and Roast Bone Marrow with Grill Brioche Bun.
The Bone Marrow Luge is a way to drink a cocktail through a bone marrow. As the cocktail shot cascades down the vessel, it pulls out the remaining bits of fat and oil from the marrow, adding a rich, savoury flavour and mouthfeel to the drink.
Bone Marrow Luge S$34++
Head down to The Feather Blade for this exciting cocktail experience.
Make your reservation here now!
Terms & Condition
- Please note that bookings are on a first come first serve basis due to limited seatings available.
- Venue will allocate you to your seat/seats
- Please contact the venue directly if you have any special requests (Dietary, seating etc).
- All government and social distancing rules for dining apply at our participating bars. Venue owners reserve the right to turn away visitors who do not comply with the rules.
SGCF is committed to supporting the recovery of our bars. If the government does not permit the festival to proceed due to the pandemic:
- SGCF Wristbands - You will be informed of rescheduled dates for use of the SGCF Wristbands for SGCF Signature Cocktail promotion.
- SGCF Events - Ticketed programs will be converted into home experiences that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own homes.
- SGCF Bar Crawl - You will be informed of rescheduled dates of the experiences.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.