Date: 12 to 27 November 2021
Time: 5pm - 10:30pm
Mexico's Day of the Dead celebrations are upon us at Lucha Loco this November! Feast on a special familia-style dinner menu with an exclusive dessert by Singapore celebrity pastry Chef Janice Wong and delicious cocktails by Espolon Tequila and Cointreau, including SGCF's Signature Cocktail Che Tepache, dedicated to this special holiday!
Terms & Condition
- Present your confirmation details at the venue.
- Please note that bookings are on a first come first serve basis due to limited seatings available.
- Venue will allocate you to your seat/seats accordingly.
- Please contact the venue directly if you have any special requests (Dietary, seating etc).
- All government and social distancing rules for dining apply at our participating bars. Venue owners reserve the right to turn away visitors who do not comply with the rules.
SGCF is committed to supporting the recovery of our bars. If the government does not permit the festival to proceed due to the pandemic:
- SGCF Wristbands - You will be informed of rescheduled dates for use of the SGCF Wristbands for SGCF Signature Cocktail promotion.
- SGCF Events - Ticketed programs will be converted into home experiences that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own homes.
- SGCF Bar Crawl - You will be informed of rescheduled dates of the experiences.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.