13 May - The Bar at 15 Stamford Brunch [ Fully Reserved ]
Event Date & Time
13 May, 12pm - 3pm
15 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178906
The Bar at 15 Stamford impresses with a spirited expanse of rum and whisky varieties, cocktail classics and new artisan and bespoke creations amidst intimate luxury. Oozing with heritage charm, it welcomes sophisticated connoisseurs and cosmopolitans alike. Embark into history here as you journey through the lives of Joseph Balestier, the first US consul to Singapore and his wife, Maria Revere who was the daughter of Boston Tea Party revolutionary and civil war midnight rider Paul Revere.
Enjoy this liquid brunch serving up scumptious sharing plates and bottomless cocktails during SGCF. Book now, don't miss out.
This event is exclusive to SGCF. Reserve your seats now!Terms & Condition
- Reservation will be made under your booking name. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation is successfully completed.
- If the event you are attending requires a prepaid reservation, it will be transferable but not refundable. Cancellations will forfeit your prepayment.
- Venue reserves the right to turn away guests if reservations had not been made prior.
- Venue will allocate you to your seat/seats according to your reservation.
- Please contact the venue directly if you have any special requests (Dietary, seating etc)