Alleybar Floral Sudachi Exclusive Promotion [Event Over]
Event Date & Time
5 - 21 May, 5pm- 1am (Mon - Thurs & Sun) 5pm - 2am (Fri & Sat)
2 Emerald Hill Road, Peranakan Place, Singapore 229287
Enjoy the Floral Sudaichi Cocktail paired with a yummy Prawn Kueh Pie Tie when you visit Alley Bar during SGCF at a special price of $40++.
Chrysanthemum-infused Black Tea | Fresh Passionfruit Puree | Prosecco | Soda Water
Featuring Four Pillars Fresh Yuzu Gin
About the Cocktail:
Inspired by the refreshing tropics, our creation highlights the Fresh Yuzu Gin by Four Pillars. This chrysanthemum-infused black tea is made in-house by our resident bartender, with the lightness of chrysanthemum elevating the bright citrusy notes in this cocktail. Topped off with prosecco to further enhance the citrus tones, this cocktail pays homage to tropical Asia and our homeland, Singapore.
Key Ingredients and Inspiration:
Inspired by our Peranakan heritage, our resident bartender created a unique chrysanthemum-infused black tea that anchors this cocktail, adding depth to the light and fresh taste.
Make your reservations here!
- Reservation will be made under your booking name. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation is successfully completed.
- If the event you are attending requires a prepaid reservation, it will be transferable but not refundable. Cancellations will forfeit your prepayment.
- Venue reserves the right to turn away guests if reservations had not been made prior.
- Venue will allocate you to your seat/seats according to your reservation.
- Please contact the venue directly if you have any special requests (Dietary, seating etc)