$18++ (U.P. $25++)
Tuesday to Sunday: 5pm to 12am
Closed on Monday
56A Tras Street, Singapore 078977
Yerba mate and mint both represent the customs and warmth of hospitality in India and Latin America, which define the essence of Barood. They are emblematic of the age-old traditions that characterize each culture. By incorporating these elements with Hendricks Gin, into a modern cocktail called Ca'a, they are asking you to come in, sit down, take a sip, switch off!
About the Bar
Barood is a Latin-Indian izakaya that promises an experience like no other. Here, the elevated tapas are bursting with spice, and the cocktails are teetering on the edge of wild originality. The luxurious and sexy interiors welcome imbibers into its vibey cocoon, ensuring that a good time will be had.
- Wear your wristband when you visit any of the participating bars for SGCF Signature
- Cocktails at $18++ (U.P. $25++) from 5 May to 21 May.
- Wristband is not exchangeable for cash or any other promotions.
- Wristband is reusable from 5 May to 21 May.
- Please make your reservations before visiting. Venue owners reserve the right to turn away visitors if the venue is full.