$18++ (U.P. $25++)
5pm - 1am
2 Emerald Hill Road, Peranakan Place, Singapore 229287
Enter, the Mikan Souchong: the world’s first pine-smoke black tea meets Four Pillars Gin and Japanese Mikan. This cocktail gets its character from real smoke, and Lapsang Souchong. A tipple we imagine the clansmen of erstwhile Singapore would approve of --- an intentional nod to the 1902 pre-war Peranakan shophouse that houses Alley Bar. Cheers!
About the Bar
An elegant cocktail bar tucked between two heritage Peranakan shophouses along Emerald Hill. Featuring an airy ceiling dotted with hanging lamps, and a 15m-long brass bar, complemented by a striking gilt-framed mirror. Go on, shimmy down with your favourite tipple in hand. Alley Bar is housed in a previously derelict space from the 1900s, an architectural gem that seamlessly weaves old world charm with contemporary design.
- Wear your wristband when you visit any of the participating bars for SGCF Signature
- Cocktails at $18++ (U.P. $25++) from 5 May to 21 May.
- Wristband is not exchangeable for cash or any other promotions.
- Wristband is reusable from 5 May to 21 May.
- Please make your reservations before visiting. Venue owners reserve the right to turn away visitors if the venue is full.